Friday, May 1, 2009

For Mom


Clearly, I must have gotten my love of animals from my Dad, because my mom really doesn't like them at all! Apparently, two froggies have taken up residence in the little pond in our front yard, and keep her up all night with their froggy voices. Personally, I love a chorus of ribbits, but not my mom! Finally fed up with all the noise, she got out of bed, grabbed a stick, and proceeded to go frog hunting in the middle of the night (with the intent to kill...MOOOMMM!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!) Anyways, fortunately she was unsuccessful, and as soon as she went back indoors, the serenading began again. Poor mom...if only she loved frogs as much as I do! ;o) These frogs are for her- Love you mom ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I have no frogs in my pond. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is really nice, Christine. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have frogs outside my house. And they too, enjoy croaking loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brian! ;o)Glad you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete